feeds

Money Talk!

Sensible..

Warren Buffett Quotes

Few advises from Sage of Omaha, more like his investing principles. 
  • Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
  •  I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute
  • Our favorite holding period is forever.
  • We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
  • A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought
  • Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
  • Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
  • I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
  • In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
  • Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
  • Success in investing doesn't correlate with I.Q. once you're above the level of 125. Once you have ordinary intelligence, what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing
  • It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price

0 comments:

Post a Comment