feeds

Money Talk!

Sensible..

My International Fund Holding and Research

  1. Taxable Account
  • ARTKX: Artisan International Value
I really admire value based investing approach from oakmark. when I was looking for international all cap fund, I came across this excellent fund from artisan whose manager was prior with oakmark and share same investing philosphy.
This is excellent fund, broadly diversified in different countries and cap. 3 year annualised return greater then 25% ranks it into top echelon of well managed international fund.
  • OAKGX: Oakmark Global
If you are looking for an excellent large cap global value fund, look no further then Oakmark Global. Excellent performance in bear market too. This is close to new investor from usual fund shops, you have to buy it directly from oakmark.
  • EGLRX: Alpine International Real Estate Equity
This is my small holding which I am DCA into. I kind of believe and my own research says international REIT is maturing and there lies some opportunity too, unlike US which seems to be little overpriced.
  • PRASX: T Rowe Price New Asia
This is very volatile fund from excellent fund company TRP with low expense ratio and good track record. I firmly believe asian market especially korea, china and India is poised to grow for atleast few more years.

2. 401(K)
  • FOSFX: Fidelity Overseas
  • NIIVX: Ing International Value
3. Roth IRA
  • SSEMX: Ssga Emerging Market fund
This is a diverified emerging market fund with excellent past return and diversification in latin america, asia and russia.
comments are welcome from readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment